Agios Global Medical Affairs Twitter Community Guidelines
- Thank you for following our Agios Global Medical Affairs Twitter channel. Our channel is dedicated to communicating emerging, trusted scientific information to healthcare professionals (HCPs) and is intended for US HCPs only. The @AgiosMedical Twitter channel is brought to you by Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. For more information on Agios, please visit: agios.com.
- By following @AgiosMedical, you confirm that you are a healthcare professional and agree to receive information relating to scientific data supported by Agios.
- While Agios appreciates all comments, please note that we operate within a highly regulated environment and not every comment may be acknowledged or addressed.
- Our Twitter page is public; therefore, we recommend that you do not share personal information (i.e., address, phone number, etc.).
- We cannot respond to mentions, replies, or direct messages that cite product names. We ask that our followers refrain from posting information related to medicines on our page. If you have a question about a specific Agios medication, please contact Agios’s Medical Information department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information provided on our channel is for educational purposes only. Further, we cannot offer health or medical advice and ask that our followers refrain from posting medical advice of any nature on our Twitter feed.
- Twitter accounts that Agios follows or is followed by do not indicate Agios’s endorsement of these accounts or the content they produce. While we may post links to third-party sites, Agios does not endorse and is not responsible for the content on those websites.
- Posts and links by Twitter users are not created or controlled by Agios, and Agios is not responsible for such content.
- Profanity or defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, or demeaning content will not be tolerated. Please treat each other with respect.
- By posting content to our page, you grant Agios an irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, fully paid, sublicensable worldwide license to use that content for any purpose, including marketing and promotion. This includes a right to modify, edit, crop, highlight, and/or republish your content.
- To report an adverse event (AE) or product complaint (PC) related to an Agios product, please visit: email@example.com.
- Agios reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of these guidelines at any time.
If your post was removed from our page, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- Your comment mentions a product or medicine. Industry standards require that all discussions regarding pharmaceutical products are supported by clinical data and represent fair balance. As we cannot guarantee that all user-generated content will represent fair balance, brand mentions will be removed.
- Your comment references an Adverse Event (AE) or Product Complaint (PC). If your post mentions or insinuates an AE or PC related to an Agios treatment, we may be required to contact you for further information. While your post will be removed, Agios may be required to report the relevant information to the FDA. If you prefer, you may contact the FDA directly at: www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Your comment contains vulgarity. Any post containing profane/vulgar language, personal attacks, or offensive terms that target specific age, gender-orientation, ethnic, racial or religious groups will be immediately removed.
- Your comment contains medical advice. Unsolicited and unverified medical advice may carry serious implications. Therefore, any post containing such information will be deleted.
- Your comment is off-topic. While we appreciate engagement on our page, content that is clearly off-topic or considered spam will be promptly removed.
- Other reasons. There may be a unique situation or circumstance that warrants the removal of Twitter content from our page. If you believe your content was unfairly removed from our page, please contact us and we will revisit the action to determine if it was done unjustly.
Copyright © 2023 Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All rights reserved.