Our Global Managed
(Healthcare providers outside the U.S. only)
Criteria may include, but are not limited to:
- The person has a current diagnosis of PK deficiency
- The person is 18 years of age or older
- The person does not have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, total lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption
- Sufficient supply of PYRUKYND® is readily available and supply is allowed under the local rules and regulations
- Other criteria may be considered and reviewed with the treating provider based on the assessment of the person’s condition and medical history
Providers may submit an inquiry on behalf of their patient to Agios for consideration.
Agios is committed to evaluating all requests in a fair and equitable manner and in consultation with qualified treating providers. Requests will be acknowledged within 2 business days of receipt.